All WVRHA Individual Members will receive the following benefits:
- Receive regular e-newsletters with information about WVRHA’s activities as well as grant announcements, legislative updates, useful websites, etc.
- Automatically become an Associate Member of the National Rural Health Association.
- Attend educational webinars, conferences, forums, and workshops regarding rural health issues.
- Access links to state and national resources.
- Receive emails about state and national rural health care issues, webinars, conferences, and training.
- WVRHA will pass information about your nonprofit organizations to our listserve.
- Participation in WVRHA Annual Rural Workforce Day at the Legislature.
- Free CEU’s from specific webinars and trainings.
- All WVRHA members in good standing are eligible to run for a Board of Director position.
- All WVRHA members may access the WV Health Data Portal.
- All WVRHA members may request a letter of support for their grant and project applications.
- Discounted registration fees.
Members will have a chance to:
- View how WVRHA works to change rural health policy at the state and national legislative levels to improve the health of rural West Virginians.
- Learn how WVRHA collaborates with a variety of partners to assist rural communities in improving their health and well-being.