West Virginia Hepatitis Academic Mentoring Partnership
HEP C: KNOW MORE
On behalf of the West Virginia Rural Health Association thank you for your interest in being a Diamond Sponsor of the West Virginia Hepatitis Academic Mentoring Partnership (WVHAMP).
WVHAMP Full-day trainings:
June 8, 2021 – Virtual – Register
September 14, 2021 – Virtual
December 7, 2021 – Virtual
WVHAMP II Half-day trainings:
Half day training will be registered for privately and is required for completion after each full day training
Next half day training — May 11, 2021 – Follow up for December 3 full day event.
Sponsorship includes: Logo placement, catalog listing, and promotion across social media. Graduating primary care providers will be acknowledged at the completion of the first year of WVHAMP as “Hepatitis Scholars”.
Diamond Sponsorship includes:
* Includes six free registrations to WVHAMP
* Exhibit table in most visible location at WVHAMP location
* Recognition as sponsor for Hazard WVHAMP training in conference and materials
* Recognition in the West Virginia Rural Health Association Website
* Recognition in the WVHAMP Hepatitis Connection Newsletter
* Bag insert- Product/ Company information
For more information, contact: Richard Sutphin at firstname.lastname@example.org