SAMHSA has published an update of Technical Assistance Publication (TAP) 34, Disaster Planning Handbook for Behavioral Health Service Programs, making available another tool to help support the response to COVID-19. The updated TAP provides guidance for developing or refreshing a comprehensive disaster plan. Topics include continuity planning, management of prescription medications, pandemic disease (including COVID-19), and testing and using the plan. The TAP also features worksheets to help guide program leaders through the disaster planning process.
- INVITATION – Thurs 4/22: White House Event for CBOs and Faith Organizations
- Opinion: Our health system is not equipped to vaccinate rural
- J&J COVID-19 Vaccine: Health Alert
- COVID-19: An Overview for Community Health Workers (CHWs) Supporting Rural Communities Webinar – This Thursday
- Training and Technical Assistance Related to COVID-19
Student, health professional, or citizen advocate?
Become a member of the West Virginia Rural Health Association.
Memberships start at $10.