The portal allows grantees to request technical assistance, find nearby grantees or grantees with a similar focus, and access a repository of resources tailored to support RCORP Grantees.
- Submit TA requests using the TA request form.
- The calendar of events updates continually; check the portal regularly for new webinars and events.
New JBS RCORP-TA Webinar
- August 4, 2020, 2:00 p.m.
New Resources Available! Visit the RCORP-TA Resource Portal for all Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources.
New Portal Resources
New training, templates, and articles are posted daily. Here is a sample of recently posted resources:
- The Impact of Pretrial Juvenile Detention on 12-Month Recidivism: A Matched Comparison Study
- A New Tool to Help Communities Find Programs and Solutions for Opioid Epidemic
- Physicians’ Progress Toward Ending the Nation’s Drug Overdose and Death Epidemic
- Consider Prescribing Naloxone to Those at Increased Risk of Opioid Overdose
- Helping Patients Living in Rural Areas Transition From Hospital to Home—The ROADMAP Study
- Confidentiality of Substance Use Disorder Patient Records
New Funding Opportunities
The list of funding opportunities updates continually; check the portal regularly for new listings.
- July 31, 2020—Strengthening Access to Care for Opioid Use Disorder Patients During the COVID-19 National Public Health Emergency: Recovery Support Services (PDF; 148 KB)
- August 11, 2020—People Organizing Positively
- August 27, 2020—Native Voices Rising Grants
- August 31, 2020—The Rural Hospital Leadership Team Award 2020 (PDF; 656 KB)
- September 3, 2020—National Rural Health Association Rural Health Fellows Program
- September 11, 2020—Increasing the Body of Knowledge for Cross-Jurisdictional Sharing in Public Health: Small Grants Program
- October 15, 2020—Robert Wood Johnson Foundation: 2021 Culture of Health Prize