The portal allows grantees to request technical assistance, find nearby grantees or grantees with a similar focus, and access a repository of resources tailored to support RCORP Grantees.
- Submit TA requests using the TA request form.
RCORP-TA Webinar Resources
- How Cultural and Linguistic Competence Can Reduce Health Disparities in Latinx Communities Webinar Resources
- Virtual Town Hall on Health Disparities Among Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations in Rural America Webinar Resources
New training, templates, and articles are posted daily. Here is a sample of recently posted resources:
- Providing Collaborative Care for Native Pregnant Women With Substance Use Disorders and Their Infants
- State Laws Governing Syringe Services Programs and Participant Syringe Possession, 2014-2019
- Opioid Misuse Prevention Professional Development (Virtual)
- Overdose Education and Naloxone Distribution Within Syringe Service Programs
- Association of Pregnancy and Insurance Status With Treatment Access for Opioid Use Disorder
- An Introductory Guide for Assessing and Understanding Common Wounds With People Who Inject Drugs
Upcoming Events and Webinars
Check our calendar, as new events and webinars are posted frequently.
- August 31, 2020, all day—International Overdose Awareness Day*
- September 1-31, 2020, all month—National Recovery Month*
- September 1, 2020, 2 p.m.—RCORP-TA Policy Academy Town Hall Webinar
- September 2, 2020, 12 p.m.—Treatment of Stimulant-Use Disorders*
- September 10, 2020, 1 p.m.—Protecting Our Children: COVID-19’s Impact on Early Childhood and ACEs*
- September 11, 2020, 12 p.m.—Black/White: A Tale of Two Opioid Epidemics*
*These events are not sponsored by RCORP-TA. Please reach out directly to the event organizers with any questions.
New Funding Opportunities
The list of funding opportunities updates continually. Here is a short list by closing date. Check the portal regularly to view all new listings.
- August 31, 2020—The Rural Hospital Leadership Team Award 2020 (PDF; 656 KB)
- October 6, 2020—Healthy Tomorrows Partnership for Children Program
- November 1, 2020—Syringe Service Program Grant Applicants
- November 16, 2020—Rural Health Network Development Planning Program