NEW RESOURCES AVAILABLE! Visit the RCORP-TA Resource Portal for all Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources.
July 13, 2020, 11:00 – 12:00 p.m. ET
Crossing Miles to Save Lives: Touchless Naloxone Delivery in Rural Communities
New Portal Resources
- Rural Resilience: Farm Stress Training
- Prevention of Drug Use and Treatment of Drug Use Disorders in Rural Settings
- Medicaid Coverage and Financing of Medications to Treat Alcohol and Opioid Use Disorders
- Designing Medicaid Health Homes for Individuals With Opioid Dependency: Considerations for States
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Playbook
- Legal and Policy Approaches to Address Opioid Use Disorder in the Criminal Justice and Child Welfare Settings
- Medication-Based Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Jails and Prisons: National Trends & Best Practices Webinar
- Attitudes of Police Officers Toward Syringe Access, Occupational Needle-Sticks, and Drug Use
- National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers: Telehealth Toolkit
The list of funding opportunities updates continually; check the portal regularly for new listings.