The portal allows grantees to request technical assistance, find nearby grantees or grantees with a similar focus, and access a repository of resources tailored to support RCORP grantees.
Submit TA requests using the TA request form.
RCORP-TA COVID-19 Resources
- HHS Protect Public Data Hub
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Partner Toolkit
- COVID-19 FAQs and Funding for HRSA Programs
- Federal Office of Rural Health Policy FAQs for COVID-19
New training, templates, and articles are posted daily. Here is a sample of recently posted resources:
- Harm Reduction Laws in the United States
- Conducting Affordable Care Act, Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNA) Targeted at the Opioid Overdose Epidemic
- Building the Case for Emergency Department Peer Support: Implementation Guide
- Nurturing Program for Families in Substance Abuse Treatment and Recovery
- National Academy for State Health Policy: State Strategies to Support Substance Use Disorder Treatment in the Primary Care Safety Net (toolkit)
New Funding Opportunities
The list of funding opportunities updates continually. Here is a short list by closing date. Check the portal regularly to view all new listings.
- February 2, 2021
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Training and Mentoring/DATA 2000 Waiver
- Community Facilities Direct Loan & Grant Program
- Rural Community Development Initiative Grants
- Single Family Housing Direct Home Loans
- Rural Business Development Grants
- Delta Region Community Health Systems Development Program
- Health Services Research on Minority Health and Health Disparities