New Publications on Rural vs. Urban Hospitalizations for COVID-19
The North Carolina Rural Health Research Program looked at rural versus urban hospitalizations for COVID-19.
- Rural Hospitalizations for COVID-19: Snapshot on December 10, 2020
- Rural Hospitals Have Higher Percentages of Patients with COVID-19
Mark Holmes, PhD
North Carolina Rural Health Research and Policy Analysis Center
Additional Resources of Interest:
- More information about the North Carolina Rural Health Research and Policy Analysis Center
- More information about the Rapid Response to Requests for Rural Data Analysis
- More information from the Rural Health Information Hub’s topic guide: Rural Health Policy
For Immediate Release on: December 22, 2020
This email and research alert are a service of the Rural Health Research Gateway. The Rural Health Research Gateway does not assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information provided in this message. Website links included in the message are for your convenience. The Rural Health Research Gateway is not responsible for the availability or content of these websites. For additional services and information, see the Rural Health Research Gateway website at https://www.ruralhealthresearch.org.