Organizational Memberships – $250/year
Any organization with three or more members is eligible for the West Virginia Rural Health Association’s organizational membership.
Organizational members have access to deeper levels of the West Virginia Health Data Portal via encrypted password, and will be eligible to vote on association matters.
Organizational members may submit up to five individuals to receive access to the health data portal and to cast association votes.
Organizational Membership benefits:
- Receive regular enewsletters with information about WVRHA’s activities as well as grant announcements, legislative updates, useful websites and resources.
- Automatically become an Associate Member of the National Rural Health Association.
- Attend educational webinars, conferences, forums, and workshops regarding rural health issues.
- Access links to state and national resources.
- Receive emails about state and national rural health care issues, webinars, conferences and trainings.
- WVRHA will pass information about your nonprofit organizations to our listserve.
- Participation in WVRHA Annual Rural Workforce Day at the Legislature.
- Free CEU’s from specific webinars and trainings.
- All WVRHA members in good standing are eligible to run for a Board of Director position.
- All WVRHA members may access the WV Health Data Portal.
- All WVRHA members may request a letter of support for their grant and project applications.
- Discounted registration fees.