This year’s theme is PBRNs: Embracing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Attend from Anywhere – Join this fully virtual conference from work, home or any convenient location.
- Insightful Presentations – Enjoy thought provoking panel discussions and presentations from plenary speakers.
- Questions & Answers – Inspiring sessions with Q & A.
- Programming – Enjoy two full days of research, including behavioral health, chronic care management, COVID-19, and much more.
- Diversity – Gain insights into efforts PBRNs are making to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion
Featured Plenary Speakers
- Nadine J. Barrett, PhD, MA, MS, from the Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke School of Medicine; Duke Cancer Institute and Duke Clinical Translational Science Institute.
- Andrew Pinto, MD, CCFP, FRCPC, MSc, founder and director of The Upstream Lab; scientist in the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael’s Hospital; and Assistant Professor at the University of Toronto.
Health Equity Research Funding Panel
- Rick Glazier, MD; CIHR Institute of Health Services and Policy Research
- Nancy Mason MacLellan; CIHR Major Initiatives
- George A. Mensah, MD FACC, FAHA; NIH National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- Eliseo Perez-Stable, MD; NIH Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities
Get registered today at NAPCRG.org/conferences/pbrn/registration/
Funding for this conference is made possible [in part] by grant 1R13HS027067-02 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government